Wednesday 1 May 2019

DATE with SUMMER

Following on from the recent healing dream, I've made my order and I'm replenishing my stocks of aromatherapy oils. It's going to be an oily summer this year, a date with summer. More Geranium and Lavender, Lemon and Sandalwood, I'm even considering getting a foot bath.

DATE 




The gardening and food growing is going great, I've included the Lemon Balm and Black Pepper Mint too, I have so many tomato plants that it is great to be able to give some to friends.

I have a meeting this week about my paintings that a friend and I have selected and put into seven different collections. So I am ready to go forward now with my portfolio of a selection of artwork.

I suggested to a healer that she eat more garlic and she commented on the impact that it has on the breath. My response was that if you all eat the same amount of garlic than it is not an issue is it? Also parsley is recommended to be eaten if you are concerned about the breath. Parsley is great because it is also great for oxygen in the body. I have a wonderful tub full of lovely green parsley.

I try to eat at least 2-4 cloves of garlic each day, although I don't eat it every day. I put it fresh on salads, and I also cook with it, I've always cooked with garlic. Saute potatoes cooked in garlic and rosemary is wonderful. I also like saute potatoes cooked in garlic and turmeric.

All of the herbs are doing great although I've noticed that the soil gets dry very quickly now with the sunshine on the herbs. So it's back to daily watering with a weekly feed for the herbs, bushes and trees that I grow in containers.

HERBS 


We know scientifically that garlic is the number one "anti-cancer" food, and the scientists are now looking at a compound within it for the prevention of "strokes". People with high blood pressure are most susceptible to "strokes", and like "heart conditions and cancer" it can run in families. I recommend beetroot for high blood pressure, as scientifically, it has been proven to reduce it.

It is important to know your families histories as far as health is concerned. Also take a look at your birth charts and look at what you have chosen to overcome health wise this lifetime, as chosen by you, predestination.

I like working with prevention as it indicates that people are taking their health seriously, and are taking responsibility for what they put into their mouths and bodies. It is far easier to work with prevention than it is to work on a case that has become very serious indeed. What the doctors don't tell you, is most essential for you to know.



Health and nutrition is certainly a priority in my life. I've always remembered Holy Mother Mary's advice received in the year 2000, she was intent on yours truly completing the mission that I had been chosen for and she asked for health to be my priority. It is a priority for numerous reasons, and health is my passion, although it manifests in various ways. So if you ever require any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask this heart of integrity. As during my life I have been involved in saving and extending lives naturally.

GARLIC 



As I used to say, onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment