Sunday 5 May 2019

BEANS MESSAGE

This evening he is asking for beans, I am growing some borlotti beans, although I only have baked beans, red kidney beans and butterbeans in stock, I like beans very much and they are high in iron, magnesium and B-6.

I took a look to see if there is anything in the news about beans and there is. In farming they have a terminology, "Cinderella Crops" and farmers in the UK refer to beans as the "Cinderella Crop".

Cinderella eat beans big smiles!

Norfolk farmers are growing beans as premium fish food for Scottish Salmon and it is a high-protein replacement for imported soya the article says. How amazing is that!

https://www.edp24.co.uk/business/farming/frontier-agriculture-processing-spring-beans-into-fish-food-for-scottish-salmon-1-6032267


The general public in the UK should eat a lot more beans as the scientists discovered that the reason why Latino's live longer than American's is because Latino's eat three times more beans than Americans do.



AQUAMARINE 


It's over two decades ago since I wore a ball gown, funny that I was talking to a friend on Friday about organising a ball again with a particular theme in mind for fundraising.

Maybe in 2020 you will see me at a ball again.







No comments:

Post a Comment