Friday 4 March 2016

COLLAGEN and MANGANESE

Following up on the Sjorgren's UK.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/sjogrens-uk.html

When I woke up today, the message received was 'COLLAGEN', and 'MAGNESIUM'.

Dr Carolyn Dean describes magnesium's role in the body, why its important in conjunction with other minerals, she also explains why many people are deficient in magnesium and what the causes are. She also shares what we were sharing in the 90's about the fact that there is not the same amount of minerals in the soil as there used to be. As such, food is often depleted of its natural minerals.

For magnesium I like to have it naturally from melon seeds.

MAGNESIUM 



After the age of 25 collagen begins to decrease in the body. 



Collagen = Amino Acids 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYbe8hAWvjU

Another message that I was given in May 2015 and a blog post included his message.

POSTTRAUMA ARTHRITIS RESEARCH PROJECT 


He spoke of 'Physiological neurone disorders' then 'TENASCIN' 





My apologies, he's correcting me, he said, MANGANESE

This video gives you a list of the foods rich in manganese.

BREAKFAST

So what can I have to eat today? 

I can have my breakfast with sunflower, pumpkin, melon and chia seeds. 

I can also have some fennel as given previously. 

I will also include a large spoonful of ground almond, coconut flakes and sultanas. 

And a little glycerin. 

LUNCH AND DINNER 

For lunch and dinner I can make some humous to have the chickpeas. 

I can have an avocado salad that includes butterbeans and red kidney beans. 

Avocado oil is beneficial for collagen booster. 

I can have spinach with ground almond. 

My cupboard is bare of nuts, so I have to have an increase in the stock of nuts. 

I also began my day with a STARFLOWER supplement. 

I am taking two a day for an extra booster. 

When I first began to try different complimentary medicine therapies and products, (in the 80's) I gave each therapy six months to see how effective it was. However, since the journey began I am a lot more in tune and intuitive to my body. So now I know much faster if and when something is working for me as far as food is concerned. The body is your barometer, and its so important that you give the body what the body requires to function in the best way that it knows how. 

Of course if you are also divinely guided with your progress in health than how amazing is that? 

The more clairvoyant you are the more divine help you are able to receive when you require it. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY




No comments:

Post a Comment