Thursday 27 July 2017

PINEAPPLE CHICKEN

Food wise it's been a fruity week, and I've had plenty of animal fats and fresh herbs too. Interesting that if you eat turmeric, you have to have black pepper with it, for the assimilation of the turmeric. I put black pepper on most dishes so I'm OK with that!

Last night I fancied some boiled rice,  it was wild rice with turmeric, black pepper, cooked in butter, with garlic, grated carrots, onions and mushrooms.  Delicious, rice is digested easily.

Onions, grated carrots cooked in butter mixed with rice go great together.

I have an avocado and smoked mackerel salad for lunch, (not forgetting my daily intake of olives) and I am going to marinate some chicken to do a chicken and pineapple dish for supper.  In this recipe I will replace the garlic paste recommendation with real garlic, and marinate the chicken in lemon juice and garlic prior to cooking.

I shall also serve it with the turmeric rice with grated carrots, onions and mushrooms too. A great dish for sprinkling our sesame seeds on.

You don't have to put brown sugar in this recipe, you could put honey in while cooking instead.

PINEAPPLE CHICKEN 


The olives are still really important, as my body is still recovering from operative procedure, seven months later, it's interesting as it is showing me how long the body of a person has to convalesce after an operation. Pineapple is also easy to digest, so it goes great with rice.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/convalesce-message.html

My almonds are still soaking in the fridge, so I might put almond milk into the recipe instead of chicken stock.

Keep focussed on nutrients and live as long and as healthy as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment