Thursday 6 July 2017

PEACE and WHEAT PROPHECY





Interesting how they go together in Psalm 147:14 "He grants peace to your borders and satisfies you with the finest of wheat". Apparently, the UK has the highest yield of wheat per acre, and the UK holds the world record say the British government. News is that BREXIT will reduce food prices in the UK by at least £300 per household and that has to be good news.



"The Ephraimites will become like mighty men, and their hearts will be glad as wine. Their children will see it and be joyful; their hearts will rejoice in the LORD. I will signal to them and gather them in. Surely, I will redeem them; they will be as numerous as before". Zechariah 10:7.

In the Peshitta, we have this translation, "And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them back again; for I will have mercy upon them, and they shall be as if I had not forgotten them; for I am the LORD God and shall answer them. 

And they shall become like the mighty men of Ephraim, and their hearts shall rejoice as with wine; yea, their children shall see it and be glad; their hearts shall rejoice in the LORD". 

 I will whistle for them and gather them; for I will save them, and they shall increase, as they were before increased". Zechariah 6-9 

It's no coincidence that the Son of Joseph had the most incredible whistle, everyone knew his whistle as it was so distinctive and unique.


22nd of May Crop Circle. 

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/cerneabbas/cerneabbas2017a.html

5th of July, Crop Circle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuU6UQ3Tba8

When I looked at the crop circle from the 5th of July, I was picking up on magnet, magnetic energy. I saw the numeric of four and five with the major aspects of it and it also has eight dots. Five is the number of the earthly realm in numerics, it is physical. Eight is also the number of spiritual transformation. Hence we have magnetic pull combined with the timing of it. It's a really lovely crop circle, and the 5th of July was the "day of showman". 

My sense is that people are magnetically being brought together at this time for a very important purpose, as people are aware that the battle is on. The battle within their own nations, to save the nations, especially in the UK and in the west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBSuxSQQkFE

No comments:

Post a Comment