Friday 2 December 2016

WIND OF HEAVEN

This is a lovely song from the English singer and musician, Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues, "The Wind of Heaven", a great song for America and this timeline. Lovely cinematography in the music video that includes the horses that are symbolic of freedom.

A few years ago I had a dream of a "donkey" being "killed by men", and I shouted at the horses to leave immediately, or they would be next. With that they left as instructed in the dream. No surprise than the bible mentions the horses and their riders.

It's interesting though that the Liberal Democrats symbol is the "Donkey", and when I was a toddler the Son of Joseph put the donkey under my feet. There was an important reason for everything that Dad did, he seriously knew about what was going on in America. The RAB made me balance on top of the donkey, standing upon it, I was almost two years old at that time.

In biblical symbology, the "Donkey" is the "Beast of Burden", so what the Son of Joseph was doing was putting that under my feet. He did not wish for his daughter to be "burdened" by anything, and he taught what was essential for overcoming, and to be victorious, in the power of love.

Interesting that the biblical prophecies mention his teachings, although he never mentioned the scripture, nor was he a preacher. He was a "negiotiator", a "troubleshooter", and a justice of the peace. He taught his children that you are born free, and during my life, I passed his message on to the people, that the power is with you, when you are united.



I too became a "negiotiator" and "troubleshooter", in my work life and initial career in my formative years. It was often said that I was most like the Son of Joseph, maybe that is one of the reasons that I appreciate the work that Donald John Trump has been involved in during his life. I appreciate the power of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLtl36OTxEw

I too had clients in the building industry, when I ran my own business.  I also appreciate Nigel Farage for his confidence and courage to stand up to those that must be stood up too, and it includes the media. For 25 years he spoke the truth to defend our country from the EU and the Son of Joseph was also against a federal Europe.

For as Jesus said, "Silence is compliance". Wind of Heaven


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e79476MQ25I


There have been many videos about the American "Kim Clement" and his passing in recent days. Apparently, he was invited to Trump Tower to meet with Donald J Trump in 2015. An American as said that, he didn't make it to the meeting because he had a "Stroke". In metaphysics a "Stroke", is indicative of a person that is "unwilling to change", "refuses to change". Clearly, he was stopped from going to that meeting in New York.

ELIJAH'S FIRE 


Jesus asked for Elijah's Fire, and what Jesus asked for he was given, I spread the paint for him. No coincidence then that my ascendent sign is a fire sign, although, Sagittarius is the least fiery of all of the fire signs. Sagittarius the traveller, that travelled far afield after the age of 40 as the prophecies foretold. The recent new moon was also in Sagittarius, and sadly, the plane went down in Columbia with a whole football team upon it. There is certainly something fishy about that.

I am pleased that Kayne West has been released and hope that his healing mandala painting has helped him.

KAYNE WEST 


Kim Clement - "House of Destiny", you would think that him being a Christian, he would have checked out what the bible says about "Destiny", prior to engaging with it. He was also one of the people that was listed with the American Elijah's List, and some years ago, I was sent to call some of those Americans out, just like Kayne West was called to call people out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_List

I recommend that the bible Christians, Clement followers, in America read up about "Destiny", so that you can understand. Of course, if you knew your bibles you would've already known about what is written in those texts that includes the prophecy about "Destiny".

Another view about the American, from an American in reference to what he said about the pope. You know that same pope that keeps on getting his hat blown off by the wind.

http://www.honorofkings.org/kim-clement-pope-francis/

What I can tell Americans about working with Jesus, the Son of God, he is a Spirit of few words, his words are so profound, they can catapult you into a completely different reality and plane of existence. He likes his one-liners, his sayings, and phrases, and people that have received them, make a collection of them for prosperity, when the opportunity arises and the timing is perfect for it.

Sometimes his sacred words are not for everyone, for remember what he said to the apostles, about that which is sacred. 

Sometimes Less is More 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFLbs16BRzk


No comments:

Post a Comment