Monday 5 December 2016

BIO-RHYTHM's LUCKCHART

Synchroncity would compel that I looked at "Bio-Rhythm's' again. I was first introduced to it by someone else in the 90's, an ex-pilot that is an incredible sound healer, Mikhail Baker was really into the science of such things.

Due to someone else's energy, that I have a connection with, I decided to look at my own, and it brought forth some interesting information for the next month based upon my date of birth.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bURh1-ZfNpw

On the 5th of December, 2016, all my energies are high, so it is a good day to get things done in preparation for a tribunal. The day after the tribunal my physical energy will be at its lowest, and it will be at my highest on Christmas Day, so I have to keep on boosting my physical energy with nutrition boosters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tqn9c-5jAk

The day after my surgery, my emotional energy will be at its lowest, it will be a 'critical day', and it won't be at its highest until the 2nd of January, 2017. I will have to prepare a special flower essence combination remedy for that day, and for the days following it.

My intellectual energy will be at its lowest on the 25th of December, and at its highest on the 10th January, 2017. It's fascinating that it's already mapped out. My moon sign is in gemini, and that impacts upon communications and the moon is under my Lotus Feet.




Then recently when I saw the vision of the plane, and Jesus, and after that he gave some green energy that looked like a clover leaf, one of those leaves are for luck, and believe it or not, this biorhythm website where I accessed the bio-rhythm information is called "LUCK CHART'.


http://www.luckchart.com

Amazing synchronicity, and divine providence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9stfc69Lfa0

2 comments:

  1. The tribunal was a success, I have a lot to be thankful for. The bio-rhythm chart is accurate, I can confirm that my physical energy is low today, due to the amount of what I did yesterday. I now get me prepared for surgery. Best wishes everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three weeks after surgery now, and tomorrow I finally have an appointment with the neurologist about an MRI scan, its only taken 6 years to get it, the nurses at the hospital were shocked that its taken this long to get a referral.

    ReplyDelete