Wednesday 28 December 2016

SPARK and SHINE HANUKKAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvJlqQOM-hM

As Jesus the Jew said, to yours truly, 'Never forget who you are'. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1YeAsMnc1k

Second time a plumber has to come out, in the last month, all fixed now, finally. Rugs have to be washed all over again. It seems like we're forever clearing up, the older plumber's are always better than the younger ones. So what else is cooking today, is there a spark of love shining in your life? 

Interesting that today is the "Day of Sophistication", and I've certainly been digging my heels into earthly realities on the home front. What else do we have to cook up today? I have to cook up my courgette, it would be lovely, sliced, dipped in batter, fried and served with garlic mayonnaise, I could also finish up the rest of the dips and chicken soup. Thank God for lovely food, and those that provided it for yours truly, what a miracle you are in my life, a bright spark, shine your light for all to see. 

Did you have a spinning top when you were a child? I remember the Son of Joseph and the spinning top. He knew that I would remember that spinning top and how we spun it together. As he said after he passed over, 'Forget me not'. There was great sophistication in everything that he did, so that he could pass on the messages that he wished for his first born to receive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment