Thursday 29 December 2016

OLIVE MESSAGE

The heavenly Father has asked for the fruit of the OLIVE for my health this holiday season. That means there is something in olives that my physical body requires to give it a booster.

Symbolically, the olive was considered to be sacred and its branch was often a symbol of abundance, glory and peace. Often a symbol of benediction and purification. It is also written that the olive was one of the main elements in ancient Israelite cuisine, Chanukah, it was used as an ointment, and for anointing, priestly and royal office.



In Greek, elaia, "Olive Fruit', Olive Tree", elaion, "Olive Oil". Have you heard of "Plato's Olive Tree" in west Athens?

The beautiful classical Greek music, that I first heard while I was in Greece, sitting on a Greek Island, eating olives and humous. In English, the album is called, Mona Lisa's Smile, as soon as I heard it, it touched my soul so deeply, whilst sitting in the sunshine, looking across the bay, with the sunshine sparkling upon the water. Manos Hadjidakis, a truly wonderful composer.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVeNckqwB7E


So what's with the olives? They are a rich source of vitamin E, just what I require after surgery, as Vit E, also boosts our collagen. He always tells me what he would like me to eat for my health, bless the LORD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive

JEWISH GREECE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv60rX0GBY8

I find olives in a bottle don't last very long once air gets into the bottle. So I put the whole 685g jar into the juicer to make a humous dip, with 3 cloves of garlic, (I was out of olive oil) with a little Hemp Oil, a few teaspoons of tahini, juice of a small lemon, and a couple of teaspoons of tomato and mascarpone. Wonderful as a dip and spread on a slice of brown seeded bread, I had some with some egg mayonnaise. The green olive mixture can be used in different recipes with cous cous, or pasta, or salad, the olive has multiple uses and mine are usually from Greece. Europe is the largest producer of olives in the world, as we have trees that are thousands of years old.

Also, I did an OLIVE mandala painting to go with the post, I hope that you like the photograph of it. I've put both green and black olives on the tree in the painting, to represent the two colours of olives.

OLIVE TREE

29th December, 2016 


The painting in my hand looks much more green, a much brighter green too, the camera on this computer, has really picked up on the brown and dimmed the green paint.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GumybrWEFqU











No comments:

Post a Comment