Wednesday 21 December 2016

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE 2016

During the winter solstice in 1982, my womb was heavy with a baby boy, he could've been born on time in early January. He was two weeks late exactly as the biblical prophecy foretold that he would be, he was so enjoying being in my womb, that he didn't wish to leave it. So it came to be that he was born at the end of January, instead of the beginning of January. 

So for all the mums that are pregnant this night, I wish you all the very best with your delivery, and hope that your baby comes on time. 

This winter Solstice we have been sharing Proverbs 16, and how it is better to be patient than be a warrior. That was something that I used to share with my son when he was a child, that patience is a virtue, and every child should learn it. I think that some people are born with patience, and you may have heard the saying of having the patience of a saint. 

A cheerful heart is also good medicine. 




I've been painting this night, a painting for a saint, and in the painting she is a figure of transformation in turquoise, dancing upon an ice capped mountain in the sunshine in the heavenly realms. 

In one of her arms she has a large blue and white bird, a very strong connection with Archangel Michael, and I also see a dolphin of unconditional love in her painting too. I see the flower, and I also see the sacred hoop, and royal blue surround of the holy mother and the tassels. I spread the paint before I realised that it was the winter Solstice, so that was a lovely surprise. 

Blessed are the peacemakers. 

It was great to see that Sister Sledge are in Glasgow for the winter Solstice, and this morning I received an envelope from Glasgow.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNAQ8LLptUo

My nutrient drink today is two bananas, half a punnet of red grapes, some fresh lemon juice, a little brandy and a little milk. Absolutely delicious. My bio-rhythm energy is back up to 73% physically, so went for a little walk today in the fresh air. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJz_VMKUOWA

Yesterday I was gifted with a lovely little decorated pine tree, a real miniature pine tree and also a real robin came to visit, its breast was orange in colour. The keynote of robin is the spread of new growth, and its cycle of power is Spring. It indicates that there will be new growth in all aspects of your life and the robin will help with the process. One of my Reiki students was given the robin as his symbol, and a friend who is a healer, said that she must contact him when she gets time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrw9xPCFtYw

No comments:

Post a Comment