Tuesday 27 December 2016

28/29 December Capricorn New Moon

This holiday for the combination of the Jewish and Christian holidays as a lovely energy to it, I feel it as a unifying energy, its strong and it's undeniably powerful. In previous times when I lived through it, the year that came in afterwards, was incredibly powerful and next year I will be in a 9 year of my life cycle, completion and divine love again.

The holidays began on the 24th this year, and the numeric of 24 is also a blessed numeric for relationships, for creativity, love, for money and charismatic connections. You might like to consider the serious relationship that you were in at the age of 24, and who you were with, who were your friends, and what were you doing? Where were you living, and how happy were you with your life? As Barbara says, it is a time for reflection as we approach the new moon in Capricorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0Sd779v3M

This holiday, I have felt a tremendous warmth, and sincerity coming through, as in the time has come, for truth to come to be and to be realised by many more people.  For some that might be a harsh reality as Barbara has already experienced, so be extra cautious everyone, especially after sunset ladies.

On the 28/29th of December, the time of the new moon. 28th is the 'Day of Sophistication', and 29th is the 'Day of Pre-eminence'. There will certainly be a sophisticated woman in the White House in 2017, with Melania Trump.

I am feeling the energy of clearance, clearing out, making anew, getting rid of the old, and I must admit I have already started clearing out remnants of things that no longer have any relevance to my life or are required any longer. So for instance I don't have to have two computer tables, and I don't have to look after my son's things, it can all go in the dustbin.

My room, my space, is my space and when it is my healing space, it's all lovely, and I can feel myself digging my heels in. I have electrics to attend to, and also the bathroom after the plumber as made a mess of that, the kitchen has to be finished too, so a lot going on at home with home improvements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQEwjRgm9ew

I have to have a new cooker, new fridge, and new spectacles, a new hairdo, a complete makeover and I still have to get the technology sorted with the computer so that I can access information, contacts, and use the printers. When I dig my heels in, people know that I am serious.

Barbara shares with us that the Sun, Moon, and Pluto are all conjunct, and Pluto certainly impacts upon those millennials. What I was shown this evening is that those millennials are having to realise that they have no right to judge their elders, they are being surrounded by the swords of truth, to ensure that they can do no more harm to humanity and our cultures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h03yne66y8

Capricorn is an interesting sign, as Capricorns don't come into their own until they're in their 50's. So I think it is going to be very powerful for 1950's women in Europe, and especially women in the UK, as they dig their heels in more and more.

The energy feels grounded, with a spiritual depth to it, Capricorns tend to go up sideways, so a side kick into new opportunities, a side step into looking at things a different way, and communicating it creatively. Its powerful for unity for the elders that are likeminded, those that put the effort in, now reap their rewards on many different levels. There is a feeling that it was all worth it in the long run, and that humanity is on a far better track now than it has been.

Some say these holidays are 'not relevant because they're not biblical'.  However, is that true? I was compelled to ensure that I had plenty of candles for this holiday, it was only afterwards that I discovered why, as I had been so busy with health and preparing, I hadn't had time or interest to look at it.

It is written that in the Christian Greek scriptures, it states that Jesus walked into Solomon's porch, at the Jerusalem temple during the 'Feast of Dedication', and it was wintertime. The Greek term used is "Renewals", Greek ta engkainia and Josephus referred to the festival as "Lights".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah

As I write this I am being giving the word OLIVE, so I shall paint some olives and have some olives to eat with some taramasalata and humous. Clearly, my body requires olives now. Yes, age 24, I was certainly eating olives and have done ever since, I was also dancing on tables in Greek restaurants and we had some great Greek restaurants in London.

Did you know our Milo has some Greek heritage, bless him, he's an adonis isn't he, he's an olive. I also have olive skin, and my body does like the sunshine.

My plate included taramasalata, humous, homemade aubergine dip, fresh dill, and mozzarella cheese with green olives. Delicious.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz7H0-aGxHc


What else was I doing at age 24, I was working in London, in TV production, surrounded by creative people with responsibility for a mega budget.  It surely was an incredible time in my life, and it's really positive to think about the incredible times of your life and how much you enjoyed your life.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pes9ADA3LyM


Especially as we get older, so my advice is keep your Spirits high and think of this time as digging your heels in. Go for it, as you are sure to discover that there are new opportunities that await your arrival.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL8g9u13LLI

After I had eaten my plate that included olives, after I had written this post, and sent a PM, I received the sound of a Buddhist bowl in my right ear and that reminds me of a lovely Buddhist artist that I met at a healing centre in Greece, a mandala artist. He kindly drove me to the airport, just before this picture was taken.


It was the softest sound, lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuR1Mo-rMbo

1 comment:

  1. Positive shift with Uranus
    https://cafeastrology.com/aquariusdailyhoroscope.html

    ReplyDelete