Tuesday 20 September 2016

Doctor Disclosures

Following on from the most recent budget cut post, news headlines today in the UK.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/170m-dentistry-budget-cut.html

Doctors have been told that they have 'to reveal all income from private work for the first time under plans to ensure they are not short-changing the health service. Every hospital will be made to publish a register of consultants' outside earnings from April to expose potential conflicts of interest.'



More on the STP's, The Daily Mail says that the NHS will pay for GP surgeries to offer consultations conducted by private doctors by webcam to try to cut waiting times. Of course that service will only be available to people that can afford the technology that is required. Is DWP going to buy the poor that technology, and how would the elderly manage with it? Perhaps DWP can do their work assessments by webcam too. They're a laugh a minute aren't they?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-37414010



I had a case recently earlier this year, whereby I phoned III, I was told that I had to go to A&E immediately, seriously, I couldn't even get myself there. Wait for four hours to see someone, sorry, couldn't do it. Next day, emergency appointment with a GP, I was so out of it with the pain, I didn't know what he had given me to take.

After that the paramedics had to come out, they said, that I hadn't had an allergic reaction to the pharmaceuticals that the doctor prescribed. Then a few days later, I had a rash all over my chest. That proved that I was correct, and the paramedics were not in that case. As Jesus said, 'Wisdom will be proven to be correct'. 'Wisdom will be proven right'.

Did you know that your medical and dental records are now in the hands of an American corporation? Do you know what it means when a government gives your records to a foreign corporation? Do you know what your human rights are, do you know about privacy law?


No comments:

Post a Comment