Thursday 8 September 2016

BACK DOOR MESSAGE

A post was made on the 4th of September on "Donald Trump" because I had been given his name when I woke up. The post was called, "Trump and Carson".

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/trump-and-carson.html

While watching an old video of Trump in California, it reminded me of a message received from Mother Mary that I shared at the time of receipt. It's a long time ago now, although it was somewhere around 2008 time after I met Michael. He is mentioned in the book of Daniel and he passed over in 2010.

Mother Mary said, 'He that leaves by the back door is blessed'. 

In this video Trump arrived at the back door of the hotel due to the circumstances. As you can see they're all wearing their suits.




Recently, when Trump was with Carson he was blessed in the African-American church.

When he arrived at Baton Rouge, he left his plane via the back door.

I also think the word 'LEAVES' is important, because Nigel Farage spoke at one of the Trump rallies, and LEAVE is also the name that was given for the BREXIT campaign. Many Americans thought that the leave vote result was epic, and it certainly did strengthen the resolve of many.

That's why I think that her message applies to this timeline.



First Trump left the plane by the back door, and then afterwards he was blessed by the African-American Church.

In 2013, I also had a dream where I was leaving a plane by the back door of it, and a large man in a suit, dressed like a pilot was standing behind me. There were other people leaving at the back of the plane behind us, and we were happily waving goodbye to each other after the flight.

Then after BREXIT, Nigel Farage said he was leaving the EU parliament because it was time for him to have his life back. That was prior to him speaking at the Trump rally. Since then, he has said he will return to UKIP, if Theresa May doesn't do what the leave campaigners voted for.



No comments:

Post a Comment