Tuesday 20 September 2016

Isaiah 61 Prophecy

Isaiah 61gives a prophecy of how the LORD loves justice; 'I hate robbery and wrongdoing.'  That verse also then aligns with the Malachi prophecy, chapter 3, about the last days of the end times when it mentions the prophet Elijah. Then if you cross reference that with the ancient text of the Didache it mentions the payment and food for the prophets. 

Support of the Prophets

'Every true prophet that wills to abide among you is worthy of food. Also a true teacher is worthy, as a workman, of his support. Therefore every first fruits of the products of the winepress, and threshing floor, of oxen and of sheep, you shall take and give to the prophets, for they are your high priests. If you have not a prophet than give it to the poor'. 

So let us return to Psalm 61, In my faithfulness I will reward my people and make an everlasting covenant with them. In 2007, prophecy was fulfilled again. 





Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the LORD has blessed. I delight greatly in the LORD, the soul rejoices in my God. 

For he has clothed me in garments of salvation, and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness. As a bridegroom adorns his head as a priest. and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. For as the soil makes the sprout come up, and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before the nations. 



No comments:

Post a Comment