Monday 5 September 2016

AQUAMARINE ENERGY

On the post about the 16th September, I shared the importance of the Saros 147. Then this morning I was given the name of 'Donald Trump', and after that I saw the Aquamarine on my left.

The Son of Joseph gifted my mother with an Aquamarine ring, and it was something that she said that she would leave for me, as it is a ring that has a lovely colour to it, and I remember when she was blessed with it. My mother was a Piscean and this lunar eclipse on the 16th of September is also in Pisces. I find wearing Aquamarine is very soothing, such gentleness and I like wearing it with white.

I find that it is a soft colour that suits me, it is uplifting, probably because my Venus is in Pisces.

So this is a painting for the forthcoming eclipse and its energies. I do see two figures in the painting as in a couple, and it looks very Christ like for the eclipse of the 'Spirited Energy'.

It has gold around the Aquamarine, just like the ring. I will post more paintings as they come in.






No comments:

Post a Comment