Wednesday 7 September 2016

EYESIGHT RESEARCH




The medical scientists are still working on it. Although they have had a little success. Big smiles, why does it takes them so long to catch up with healing foods and foods that can heal?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37281200




My advice get your Saffron on, and eat organic plums for eyes. I haven't had a change of prescription in glasses since the 90's, basically, my eyesight stayed the same, and I only wear glasses sometimes when I go out. Especially, sun glasses with real lenses, although there has been a small change now after 20 years due to my age.

I am looking forward to having some new glasses; and I found some lovely new frames. Everything is being made anew when I have the finance to pay for it, I am owed a lot.

That reminds me of mum, she loved her fresh plums. She used to eat prunes too with custard. The oldens knew how to live healthy.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/dolphin-whale-dream.html

No comments:

Post a Comment