Friday 30 September 2016

George 'Lava' Canada

I must admit, our young George has made me smile in recent days. As soon as he arrived in Canada he refused to do high fives or low fives, or even shake hands with Justin Trudeau. He said, no, to Justin in a very determined way, and that was it. The children are adorable.





Now at a children's party, he shared with the balloon maker that he knows about lava after he was made a volcano.


"George especially asked for a volcano and he was very proud to tell me all about volcanos.
"When I started with the orange flames he was pleased to tell me 'And that's lava'."



I smiled because it reminded me of the 'Lava Prophecy', given by Jesus before he was even born.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/29/princess-charlotte-runs-to-hug-balloons-and-screams-dada-on-firs/





That then brings us to what else has been going on in Canada. David is asking where are the animal rights activists now?


No comments:

Post a Comment