Wednesday 12 May 2021

WEAK SPLEEN YIN MERIDIAN

I'd just texted a friend in London and then afterwards, I received acupuncture from Spirit on my big toe. 

The big toe is about the spleen and acupuncturists always say I have a week spleen. 

In the summer of 2019, I found whilst remote viewing my friend's body that he also had a weak spleen. 

The spleen is YIN. This a a great link, medicine, dentistry and YIN meridian. 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/yin-meridian

Everyone is born with weaknesses and strengths, we were born with weak spleens, I was also born with a weak ankles due to when I was born. Aquarians usually have weak ankles. 

It's a good idea to understand what you were born with has far as susceptibilities are concerned, then you can work on making your body stronger. Also your teeth impact on all of the systems in the body, everything is connected. 

Recently, I had a dream of Dr Shiva and he was asking me if I was looking after my teeth. I tried to make an appointment with the dentist due to a chip that came off, a filling is required. Will have to ring, has they haven't replied to my email. 

I've written to local clinics to ask their current status with the Nanotechnology mRNA, because I have no intention of any therapist that has taken the jab putting their hands on me due to what we know is happening with transmission. People that think that everything is going to go back to normal if they take the jab are living in Cuckoo land. 



No comments:

Post a Comment