Friday 21 May 2021

OFFICE BUILDING DREAM

In a recent dream, I was in a building and two female former work colleagues and my male boss that worked with us in the 70s were leaving the building together. They were getting in a car to drive away. 

We saw them together in the car park has they were about to leave the location. As we watched them leaving, we were watching through the window of what felt like an office block. The windows were large.  I stayed in the building, in the arms of love, with a man by my side. I stayed in the love, I'd chosen love. 


In dream interpretation, a dream concerning an office pertains to the relationship side of life rather than business matters. To dream of being in your own office can predict a probable change in your love life. 

It can also indicate an important new friendship if the office was new, I don't think the office building was new, it was a red brick building in London and red brick buildings tend to be older buildings in London. I'm from the flower power generation, and love was and is everything. Has I shared with a London buddy, "We did it all for love". 

In spirituality, looking through a clear glass window can also be looking at truth and the reality of the situation in this dream is that there are people that have chosen to leave, whereas in love, I chose to stay with the man that I loved. 





No comments:

Post a Comment