Tuesday 25 May 2021

VIT E FOR NERVOUS SYSTEM

While writing about this pink lights appeared upon my hands whilst I was typing. This published paper from The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition features a study on "High doses of vitamin E in the treatment of disorders of the central nervous system in the aged". 

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/70/5/793/4729067

Last week I began taking 3,000mg of Vit E each day, and 305mg of Choline, I've also received an Aromatherapy massage with Sandalwood and three sun beds and I feel so much better this week than I did last week. My mobility has improved and it is far easier to move around. Hence it has been great for my muscles too. 

Vit E is not just great for the central nervous system, toctrienol's are very powerful in helping cancer patients to beat cancer. You can also get toctrienol's from unrefined Coconut Oil, Palm Oil and Pearl Barley. 



Choline helps to repair and regenerate the myelin around the nerves. Hence I am finding that the two supplements together are a great combination. Of course I do take Vit D, 5,000IUs, and sometimes I take 1,000mg per day of Glucosamine Sulphate too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment