Saturday 29 May 2021

NURTURE MESSAGE FOR THE DAY

It is the 29th of May, 2021 and today's message when I opened my eyes was "Nurture", self-nurturing is very important for your health. A nurture day, is a day for myself and that is what the Lord is asking for during these eclipse energies. The lunar eclipse was on the "Day of Protection". 

In numerics today it is the "Day of Quicksilver", the chemical element in Mercury. Certainly, a lot is happening quickly. A Libra friend with his baby is moving locations tomorrow. What else is happening? 

Mercury turns Retrograde today, right after the lunar eclipse of protection. Solar eclipse on the 10th June, 2021 and that is the "Day of Laughter. The MR lasts until the 22nd of June, 2021. Gemini is the communicator, I have a Gemini moon and I have the moon under my feet. Rev 12 with Archangel Michael was completed in December 2008. It also overlapped with Micah 4 and that was the timeline for starting to blog. 

It is no coincidence that my first career was in the creative communications industry, it was meant to be, prior to becoming a healer to nurture the self and others. The self-development facilitator was in action for many years, spiritual psychology and a Reiki Master Teacher. 

Dream interpretation also makes sense in spiritual psychology, one of the ways that Spirit communicate with us, is with symbology. Hence, Carl Jung was very interested in symbology and dreams and what they could mean. I enjoyed reading some of his work, he was divinely guided, and Carl Jung had a  spiritual woman that was helping him with his journey. 

I also have Gemini in the 6th and 7th house. Awesome that I received communications this morning, I often receive instructions on what I am to do, so today, a day off to self-nurture, shabbat. Shalom, I've received my orders. 

So make sure you make time for yourself and nurturing, otherwise the requests from others can take you away from what you are meant to be engaging with. Focus on your spiritual self, nurture it, nurture your soul, your Spirit. Self-nurturing is such a peaceful reality for those of us that have made peace with the self. Engaging in healing and becoming a healer is so rewarding, in my historical career and life experience has soon as you step on the healing path, Jesus walks with you in all that you do. 

So do you listen to the Lord Jesus Christ when he makes a request from you, or do you allow yourself to be taken away from your sacred heart and the words that he spoke to you? Divine guidance is essential especially during times of big changes in your life. Are you also clairaudient, do you hear him speak to you? If you don't then it is important that you raise your vibration and do the inner work necessary to lift yourself and your consciousness up. 

The best flower essence for adapting to change in your life is a Dr Bach flower essence remedy, WALNUT! On the 2nd of June, the "day of problem-solver" Venus moves into Cancer the Crab until the 27th of June, 2021. George Michael, Diana and her son William are in that birth sign and I saw George chattering away, smiling at me with his friends on the night of the lunar eclipse. What else is happening? 

LIVE STREAM LONDON TODAY, 29th May, 2021. FREEDOM MARCH 


I was born to see and hear Spirit, a pre-destination agreement. I'm often nurtured with divine messages, sometimes for myself and sometimes to deliver to others to nurture them. A sensitive, an empath from a child walking for hours in nature, just being. The live stream reminds me of when I was with dad on the marches through London with my dad. He'd be so happy that our people are rising up to defend our freedom in our country. My Aries humanitarian dad was an activist, a veteran and a patriot. We marched together to ban the bomb in the 1950s and 60s. 

This Bing Crosby song is called "Quicksilver". 




No comments:

Post a Comment