Thursday 6 May 2021

NUMERIC 15

On the 30th of April I received a personal message while praying about a move. I was asked for "a little more patience, just a little longer, love". Hence timing is involved. 

On the 1st of May, while getting out of the bath, I was asked for wine. I immediately thought it must be Jewish holiday because Elijah drinks the wine. The plague ended on the annual Lag BaOmer. In the Eastern Church it is Holy Week. 

On the 2nd of May, 2021, I was given the numeric of 15, when I lived in London our family lived at number 15. The morning that I received the message, there was a report of the CDC being sued over 1,500 samples in America. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/05/scientists-suing-cdc.html



In Hebrew gematria, the numeric of 15 is the same as FED. The 15th of May, is the "Day of Dreamer". It is a great number to be given divinely if and when you would like to make a change in your life. 

It is a dramatic number, an element of power, luck and good fortune and it is associated with magic. So keep an eye open for that numeric when it appears. 

The numeric of 15 is important in Judaism, Passover begins on the 15th, Sukkot begins on the 15th, Tu Bishvat occurs on the 15th. Hence, a lot of significance for Jewish people. 15 is also the total of yodh and heh. My son shared that he is going back to work on the 15th. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_(number)

6th May, 2021, I received another message, I recognised the distinctive voice of my Jewish friend immediately, her soul came to prepare her friend. She shared that she isn't going to stay for much longer. The lady is ten years older than yours truly, bless her. I'm at peace with her message of preparation. 

So what else is happening planetary wise? Pluto is retrograde, Venus enters Gemini on the 8th May, New Moon in Taurus on the 11th and Taurus loves the home, an earth sign. On the 13th Jupiter enters Pisces. On the 20th the Sun enters Gemini and Trump is a Gemini and there is going to be an intense Total Lunar Eclipse on the 26th in my ascendent sign of Sagittarius. It will be a Saros 121 and the last time we experienced a 121 Total Lunar Eclipse was in 2003. 

https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/total-lunar-eclipse-sagittarius-full-moon-day-26-may-2021

We've just received the 14th government report from the Yellow Card scheme. In 2 weeks time we will have the 15th report. 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/06/14th-report-on-adverse-reactions-to-the-covid-vaccines/

No comments:

Post a Comment