Sunday 23 May 2021

MILITARY DREAM

I was standing at a bar in what looked like a hotel. An Englishman walked up to the bar and I was pleased to see him. I said that I would cancel my dental appointment so that we could have lunch together. 

However, the veteran wasn't in a very good mood, he was in very busy mode and couldn't make time for lunch. I could also hear Obama's name being mentioned by someone else at the bar. 

Then I was looking at some of the veteran's papers, there was some information from an estate agent listing three office properties for him to look at and I noticed that one of the available properties was in my location. 

Then I saw a typed letter sent from his daughter and wife, his daughter had typed it for both of them. I didn't read the letter, only the first line, because I knew that it was private. 

Then he returned and I told him that there was a letter for him, I told him the truth, that I hadn't read it. 

After that I was leaving the hotel, probably to go to my dental appointment, and whilst leaving, I saw two large banquet rooms and I saw military personnel arriving for the lunch whilst they were being greeted. 



When the dream was completed, and I was coming out of sleep state, I heard the name McCluskin being given twice, the second time it was Mrs McCluskin. McCluskin is a Scottish name. 

https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=mcluskin

In dream interpretation, in a dream of a hotel, if you were alone in the hotel the dream pertains to your business or financial interests. If you were with a member of the opposite sex, it can relate to your love life or domestic situation. It can be a dream of contrary depending on the atmosphere in the dream. 

The standard and quality of the hotel is important in dream interpretation. If the hotel was the usual quality of a hotel that you would normally patronise it can be a forecast of satisfying achievement. However, the action and the other elements of the dream must be considered. 

When a dream includes new office properties it can be a sign of an important new friendship. 

Banquets in dream interpretation indicate love and happiness, and abundant means within a family circle. 

To see a letter in dream state and its interpretation depends upon its contents. He might have already known the letter was coming and that is why he wasn't in a very good mood. In dream interpretation if a person was "angry" and the cause was "unknown" to you, you will soon be celebrating some good news. 

In this dream I had a prior appointment with the dentist, and I received a dream of Dr Shiva about dental treatment in April, 2021. Dr Shiva, asked me if I was looking after my teeth. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/04/dr-shiva-teeth-dream.html

The dream indicated that good news was coming and the good news about Dr Shiva's court case is certainly great news. I was listening to the live stream last night on how the American government have been working in partnership with Twitter picking targets for censorship. The same has certainly been happening in the UK. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/05/dr-shiva-first-amendment-case.html

For instance what happened to Dr Shiva in America, happened to David Kurten in London while he was campaigning for election. 



No comments:

Post a Comment