Saturday 20 March 2021

SPRING EQUINOX 2021

Spring Equinox on the 20th of March, 2021. Has we move from the Sun in Pisces to the Sun in Aries and the new astrological year. It is still cold in the UK, too cold for me in the garden. 

My Neem Oil arrived today for my in-door plants and trees. I sincerely hope that the readers of this blog have a wonderful Spring Equinox this weekend. 

Interesting that streaming has taken off and Campaign reported that streaming is becoming more popular than television with higher ratings. I think people like the vast choice that is available and the connections with soul groups on a closer level, communities being created and families on-line. In the countries with severe lockdowns, it has been an outlet for patriots to express themselves due to the bans that many have experienced in social media. 

The more that people remove themselves from advertising media, the more the corporations are going to have to rethink what they're doing and how they're doing it. The people will vote with their presence and people are moving away from MSM more and more. People's lives have changed to such an extent, people had time to learn so much, many people are now seeing life very differently than they did before. 

I've lived through a previous 90s recession in the UK, so comprehend the importance of fluidity and flexibility, especially in business. I have to say I allowed Spirit to guide me through the previous recession and as such, I survived it. My life also opened up in new and different ways spiritually on many levels. It was definitely a calling, a mission.  Many are called but few are chosen. 



Venus will be in 29 degrees of Pisces for the Equinox, a great weekend for yours truly to spread the paint. The numeric of 29 is "Grace Under Pressure". The 20th is the "Day of Labyrinth". 

The 21st of March is the "Day of Clarity" and Venus enters passionate Aries. 

My dad was born on the 23rd and that is the "Day of Curiosity", he was certainly a curious man, a great reader and self-educator. An orator that loved to sing and dance, always in my heart,. My Aries dad was passionate about human rights, and I still remember going on ban the bomb marches with him in London where I was born. My dad would certainly be protesting against lockdowns, he was passionate about our freedoms and being patriotic. 

The Full Moon comes in Libra on the 28th and that was my parents wedding anniversary, so much happened in March every year. They were married on the "Day of Innocence". 

I bought some head phones on Mother's Day and I'm very pleased that I did, everything sounds so much better through head phones, especially music. 

Sky shares his view of this Equinox. 



No comments:

Post a Comment