Saturday 13 March 2021

5G MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE?

Russia has launched 5g at tourist sites, you know the same sites where children and the elderly go. When people start dying because of 5g, don't complain. Remember that your mobile phones were more important to you, than your own lives and the lives of your children and families. 

While you were sitting on your backsides on your mobile phones, your countries were installing 5g that we know scientifically, impacts on the health of people. 4g impacts upon your health too. In South Korea, teenagers were found to be suffering from "Cyber Dementia". 

I only have a mobile phone for emergencies, I rarely use it, although I do text on it sometimes.  When I telephone someone I do so on my landline. Could I live without a mobile phone? Definitely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment