Wednesday 31 March 2021

BORDER DREAMS

This morning I received two dreams. In each dream there was a man with blonde hair and they were protecting my borders. One of the guys in one of the dreams looked like Justin Hayward. That was the 2nd dream. In the first dream the young man looked like Jon Voight in the film Midnight Cowboy. 

In dream interpretation to dream of being protected, being defended by someone else, you should avoid forcing any important issues for the time being. So what does the bible say about the borders? 

The book of Psalms, "He grants peace to your borders and satisfies you with the finest of wheat". Psalm 147:14. "No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls salvation and your gates praise". Isaiah 60:18 I have paintings on my walls, spreading the paint was powerful for bringing the colour back into my life. I still remember when Jesus kept on telling me to paint. My painting began in 2012. 




https://youtu.be/jFqkEM7s134



 

No comments:

Post a Comment