Monday 22 March 2021

CAR CRASH DREAM

This morning I had two dreams, in the first dream I was being pushed from the left, then I was being pushed from the right, I walked away through the middle of both sides. The pushing woke me up. 

Then I went back to sleep and I had another dream and I was driving along a B road and has I moved into the left lane a car went into the back of my car on the left side, a car crash. The white car that crashed into me was speeding too fast, going too fast. 

https://youtu.be/grmFTPXqLjY

In dream interpretation a car crash is a dream of contrary, whatever its origin or cause a crash in your dream heralds an important achievement, and the louder or bigger the crash the more noteworthy will be the accomplishment. It was certainly a loud and big crash. 

Anything important about today, 22nd March is the "Day of Direct Current". 





No comments:

Post a Comment