Saturday 8 June 2019

SHAVUOT 8-10 June, 2019

Happy Shavuot Israel, the 8th day, a numeric of spiritual transformation, the 8th of June is the "Day of Influence".

Chabad say it is "a time to renew our acceptance of G-d's gift, and G-d re-gives the Torah". 

Interesting that I had cause to send a gift, a package to someone at the start of the week and it included some of my Reiki Master rock crystal. The rock for priorities, concentration and focus.

The package included the meditations of my heart for healing. I'm always amazed at how my life manifests in accordance with the Jewish holidays before I even know it is a Jewish holiday.

Shavuot a time of the first and most choice fruits of the season, and the neighbours children have seen that some of my strawberries are now ripe to pick. The ripened strawberries also arrived this week in time for the arrival of the children to pick them. Strawberry picking brings back lovely family memories.


Time to light the candle at sunset and this week as been about "Principles" and staying true to the principles of my life for myself and others and their health. So this evening I shall also make a nutrient cake for the children.

Today, I received a phone call from a wonderful herbalist that was a great blessing in my life, so I am looking forward to receiving a copy of her book next week. It will be a great addition to my library.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/609663/jewish/What-Is-Shavuot-Shavuos.htm

Todd in Jerusalem, Israel, he gives you his view of Shavuot from his Christian perspective.






No comments:

Post a Comment