Wednesday 12 June 2019

BEAR CUB DREAM

This week I've had a recurring dream of saving bear cubs and there were a couple of dogs in the dream, one of the dogs was a white poodle and that was a very friendly dog.

I shushed the black dog away because the dog was chasing the bear cubs and making the young bear cubs scared and they were running towards the road due to being scared. The road was dangerous for them and I was protecting them to stop them from going into the road.

A recurring dream with the bear cubs. The two young bear cubs were light golden brown colour, like teddy bears the two of them were running around naturally happily in nature.




THE KEYS 

After the white poodle came to greet me, I went inside a house and there was a man living there and he asked me how I got into the house, I replied, "I have a key."

He asked "How many other people have a key", I replied, "I think there were about ten people living here".

When the lovely white curly poodle came up to me, very friendly, that was the man's dog that lived in the house. So the white poodle arrived with the man and he was very kindly.

Power of Love 



As a general rule dogs in a dream usually represent friends and the behaviour of the dogs have to be considered in the dream interpretation. As one of the dogs wasn't being friendly to the bear cubs, and the other dog was fine with the bear cubs and was friendly with yours truly. The affectionate dog represents pleasure and happy times with friends.

To see wild animals in your dream and that can include bears, is generally good news pertaining to business; again the behaviour of the animals have to be considered in dream interpretation. In the dream the young bear cubs were being playful, just having fun together in the beautiful countryside surrounding the home.



To dream of being a keeper of a key augurs a position of authority in dream interpretation and is symbolic of holding the key of authority.

The man sitting at the pine wooden table in the house was a James Taylor lookalike and he had a key to the house, he had straight black hair, ten other people had the key previously, and I had a key, that makes 12 keys. An old English house can signify a reunion or renewal of an old association and it was a lovely historic house in lovely grounds with trees. A house can also be symbolic of achievement and what you have achieved in life.

If you dream of a home life it means small satisfactions and an adjustment to whatever your circumstances might be. I'm usually flexible, adaptable and very relaxed in my home life, just being in the nature of my peaceful sanctuary, give what I can, help when I can, protect others when they require it or ask for it.

The energy of Lady Diana has been strong with me this week and they still have bears in Greece.




There is a full moon in Sagittarius next week, my ascendent sign the sign of the traveller, Diana and I did travel together. So next week is a good time to make some appointments.

My advice at this time is that whatever others are experiencing at this time, just stay calm.










No comments:

Post a Comment