Sunday 9 June 2019

CHUT THREEFOLD CORD

It is the Jewish holiday of Shavuot. After lighting my candle after sunset on the 8th, I gave an earnest request for some healing work to take place, for that to be my gift, the best gift in the world for another.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/06/shavuot-8-10-june-2019.html

Shortly afterwards I saw small amounts of energy going upwards in the corner of the room on my left above the light. The energy looked just like this photograph.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1138209/intergalactic-bridge-galaxy-magnetic-field-abell-0399-abell-0401-space-news

Then while in the kitchen Yahweh said, "CHUT", I recognise that word to do with the Dutch Jews that moved to London in the 19th century. A member of the family shared that my great, great-grandfather was a cigar maker and he had a kiosk in Shaftesbury Avenue.

His Jewish surname was Arbede and his daughter Catherine married for love to a man that wasn't Jewish. Her family were very Spanish looking, her aunt that remained in Holland was a tall, buxom lady with a large stature.

However, the word "CHUT" is also biblical.

Strongs 2339 and it can mean 'thread', 'cord' or 'line'.  In Ecclesiastes 4:12 it is in the verse that mentions a three-fold cord that cannot easily be broken.

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/2339.htm

You could view it that when two healers are together Jesus said there I shall be, making three and Pythagoras said that three was the perfect number. Sometimes we have to take a multi-pronged approach to life and multi-task to help the healing of the body another reason why I always liked teamwork. That's how I view working with Spirit, it is divine teamwork, for I am never alone, not even with my thoughts.

Another view of "The Threefold Cord" 

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/114872/jewish/The-Threefold-Cord.htm

What else do we find in the Aramaic - Jesus spoke of it being easier for a rope to go through the eye of the needle. I've always thought of that as the mystics rope. Also interesting that my great-grandmother was a seamstress, and I loved doing embroidery in my youth.

Maybe her great grand-daughter inherited that from her. Michelangelo also did a fresco of the seamstress talking to a little girl.

I smile as I think of what I said to a friend last week, "Are you going to swim downstream or are you going to be like the Salmon and swim upstream?".






No comments:

Post a Comment