Thursday 29 March 2018

RYAN REVIEW 6th May Speakers Corner




The Ryan Review, announce the march with Tommy Robinson on the 6th of May in London to Speakers Corner. The American Platform Twitter has permanently banned Tommy Robinson after the tremendous weekend in Birmingham that gained millions of views. Now the next march is planned for May, Tan does like a march for freedom of speech. If I lived in London, I'd go to the march in a Rickshaw with Tan. Get all the Rickshaws on the march, all the London carriages, get your carriages on it.

http://www.londonrickshawhire.co.uk/rickshaw-hire/



It was written that Jacob Rees-Mogg was David's Cameron's "worst nightmare", I think for Theresa May, it's the people marching for their human rights, for regeneration and against replacement, we say no to the cultural genocide of our nation and we say no to the Islamic ideology being imposed upon our people. We say no to Sharia finance compliant banks, we say no to sharia councils being in our country. We say close the borders now, don't we tan the man.

Where's my carriage, I don't mind if it's a horse drawn carriage. My ancestors drove a horse drawn carriage through London city.

http://horsedrawncarriageslondon.co.uk





That reminds me of the message that I received all of those years ago, in March, 2013, "Now comes Peter Pan and Ryan".  In 2013, after the message was received, I discovered that "Peter Pan" linked in with horse racing in New York. Although the Ryan Review is very British, Boots are on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3ND1v211I


While I was on a live stream today for Julian Assange, there was a Greek man in Greece on it, English people, Scots and who knows who else. Let's have some banners for the freedom of Julian Assange too guys. Maybe you can get Vivienne Westwood to bring her tribe and she can ride in a carriage too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ5P9GCiaxU

So what I am cooking today, I am going to make some potato salad, some chopped herring, and chicken liver pate for the weekend for passover. I made some latkes last night, to have with an avocado, egg mayonnaise, herb and watercress salad. So avocado is on the menu this week. 

I'm still finishing up a delicious home made carrot cake, and I shall make an almond cake for the weekend. My body is asking for light food that has a lot of energy. Fresh food, fresh salads. Although I am going to make some meat balls too. What else do I have this time of year, some cheese puffs in pyramid shapes and I've got some hot cross buns too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment