Thursday 29 March 2018

London Cabbie on Passover

London cabbie tells the story of the exodus in cockney slang, glad to see there is still Jewish cab drivers in London. This cockney tells the Passover story, current bun = son. I've got four current buns for this passover and my chicken liver pate with brandy and thyme and loads of garlic is made and in the fridge.

I might make an almond cake too, cheese pyramids in puff pastry, and some meat balls with honey and sesame covered sprouts.

My fresh herb salad includes dill, chives, coriander and watercress, my body does like fresh herbs and food that is easy to digest, little and often, the older that you get. Last night I cooked with Matzo flour for the first time, I liked it in the latkes. If I had some visitors I could share a feast this weekend.

Anyway, enjoy our London cabbie tell the story of the Passover.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjN2-U0G1tE



No comments:

Post a Comment