Thursday 10 August 2017

Rev 7:17

With the year 2017, with the year ending with the numeric of 17, it can link in with the book of Revelation prophecy, "for the Lamb in the centre of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes". NAS translation from the Greek.

The numeric of seven is the life number of the spiritual teacher, no coincidence than I also live at a number that adds up to seven, it is also my life number. When I owned a house, that was also number 7, no coincidence than that a mass of spiritual experiences were enjoyed while living in that house. That is also when a huge amount of spiritual people, and people with spiritual interests came into my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo6nwXsFZLE

In the KJV translation it is "fountains of waters" as we know, water is a feminine energy, the sacred water of life, for every new birth comes with water from the body of the mother, the mother that carries and births new life.



In some texts it is "a fountain of righteousness that is inexhaustible". "a bright spring of the water of life", Rev 22:9.

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/revelation/7-17.htm


There has been so much water in England, everything is soaked through. I do hope that we get a lot more sunshine this summer for the growth of our food. Tomatoes don't like too much water, and nor do some of the herbs, that is the only thing about growing in containers, drainage can be much more difficult. So I might grow my turmeric inside - as turmeric doesn't like too much water either. I will keep my sweet potatoes outside, as they require so much room to grow in. Of course the celery really likes the water, it just keeps on growing. I am drying out some of the leaves to make some celery salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-3o6Y-zbnQ

I have plenty of nutrients in store, I am really stocked up. Today I've made some chicken liver pate with lemon thyme, basil, oregano, and brandy. Some egg mayonnaise with chives, and some potato salad with mint. For eating little and often with my olive bread and olives. Snacking is fine, as long as you are snacking on nutrients that are healthy for your body. More lettuces growing on the kitchen window sill, and loads of chilli seedlings that are getting stronger everyday. Watching things grow is wonderful, now that I have the time to tend to my garden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bByY2_uXblQ




No comments:

Post a Comment