Tuesday 1 August 2017

LUTEIN RESEARCH

American scientists from the University of Illinois have shared some research carried out with 60 adults between the ages of 25-45, the report says that they found that people that have higher levels of lutein have "younger brains than others". "Anne Walk, lead author of the research, said: "We want to understand how diet impacts cognition throughout the lifespan".

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/kale-avocado-contain-nutrient-keeps-brain-young-say-scientists-142250965.html

Food that includes lutein is avocado, carrots, kale, broccoli, brussels sprouts, courgettes, corn, lettuce, kale, kiwi, spinach, watercress, egg yolks, and animal fats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutein

Lutein is also essential for eyesight, although the American study was purely looking at cognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA7tWLcuiCA

Interesting that I have just begun to grow purple kale and carrots.  I eat plenty of spinach as I like it raw as salad, I also like watercress that takes oxygen to the brain. The importance of Lutein for the eyes, also reminds me of the tinnitus healing project. So where am I now with it in 2017, now there is further medical investigation, and another scan in September.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/tinnitus-healing-project.html

After that was updated, I was given, "MICROBIOLOGY". 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbiology

I've seen two ENT doctors at the hospital and neither asked what sounds I have heard, nor were they interested in where either. Both doctors were foreign, from a different continent. and I had to complain about the first doctor because he hadn't written down the information that I gave him.

In fact, what he had written was the complete opposite to what I had said to him. That doesn't help does it, when those foreign doctors don't make accurate medical records. I've had to call out and complain about every hospital doctor/consultant that I have seen so far in out-patients, including the British doctor.

Not in just one department either, in every out-patients department that I have visited. Of course, the departments that I have visited, have all been sub-contracted in the NHS, by the government and the clinical commissioning groups. Am I a perfectionist when people are being paid to work with our bodies, you can be sure that I am. Only the best is good enough.


1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Lutein Singapore

    ReplyDelete