Wednesday 28 December 2016

SANTA PAWS

I had a funny experience a couple of nights ago, I saw the avatar pic of Father Christmas appear in my bedroom. In the Christmas movie with Dudley Moore, the line is "Seeing is Believing", and I did laugh when I saw the avatar of Father Christmas appear in my bedroom before me. Especially as it was one that I recognised immediately.

So, tongue in cheek, what had I asked for? I had my eye on a Cockapoo like this one, as I had seen one locally a few weeks before Christmas. However, a puppy is not just for Christmas, it is for life, and an animal is a huge commitment, in time, cost, and a lot more. So after I thought a lot about the commitment and the cost, I thought it's OK, I don't have a puppy.



Then after I'd settled myself to accepting the fact that the puppy has not arrived yet, I'm shown another one, I don't think this puppy thing is going to stay away. I think it is going to keep on being shown to me, that yours truly and puppies have work to do together. Aren't they just adorable? Funny that in 2017, it will be the Chinese Year of the Cock, the fire Rooster and Andrew Breitbart was born in the year of the Rooster.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAl8IE2NYo&feature=player_embedded

Poodle Network UK 

http://www.poodlenetworkuk.org/gallery

Perhaps I have some healing work to do with dogs. As a vet as opened up close to me too. There have been some funny dog stories in the news, this is a husky that refused to get into the shower. Hence I keep on being shown dogs in different realities. This Husky certainly knows how to say no. There was also a boxer that refused to have a bath, some dogs don't like to get wet.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/husky-refuses-shower-vocally-argues-125501523.html

George Michael was a dog lover, and so was Carrie Fisher.


No comments:

Post a Comment