Saturday 31 December 2016

CHANUKAH GIFT

My hands were in the prayer position, when the heart in the hands are in alignment with the heart in communion with the LORD after I had responded to Muslims. I asked the Muslims to leave Joseph's tomb alone in Israel, it has the right to exist in the same way that Israel does. Muhammad never went to Israel, as such, Muslims have no right to the temple mount, as they use that as their evidence for their claim. Islam has no right to Jerusalem, love is not for sale, integrity is not for sale. As Prophet Isaiah foretold, only one in a thousand could stand before Joseph in integrity.

Every claim that Muslims make can be responded to, the Islamic claim does not stand up to to scrutiny due to the power of the criteria that the Jewish prophets gave; and the evidence that has been provided to defend Israel and the Jewish people. Including Christians, Hindu's and Buddhists, etc, etc.

RADIANT HANDS 



After my hands were in communion, my hands that he called, RADIANT HANDS, I went for a little walk in fresh air. On my return I walked across the green pastures of parkland, and before me there was a branch, perfect in height for yours truly. I picked up the branch and returned home with it, I view it as my Chanukah gift from the LORD. I will let it dry out, then remove its bark, and decorate it, colourfully.






The branch that was given to yours truly, this holiday season, just before the end of Chanukah. It is not the first time that I have been given a branch, my son and I used to decorate them while we were in Australia, with a little leather, suede, and feathers. On our return to the UK, I also had a branch in my passage, and outside of my door. Although we didn't decorate and paint those.

I feel this one is special, because it was gifted today, just before the end of Chanukah and the 31st of December is the "Day of Promotion". I read that MILO is also having a good time and the Liberal Democrats complaining about his book, has meant that his book as reached the top at Amazon bestsellers list one day after its announcement. It's wonderful when that happens.  Great news for Milo, best wishes with it. He's even done a talking book, with his own voice, bless him. His book is titled, 'Dangerous'.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/30/milo-rockets-to-2-spot-on-amazon-bestsellers-list-one-day-after-announcing-book/

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/12/31/booklash-celebrities-mad-milos-book-deal/




So what am I having to eat today? I am having some more home made OLIVE dip that HaShem asked for, I am also having some more home made chicken liver pate, with some coronation chicken with some cranberry jelly. I shall have some Christmas pudding with brandy custard and cream later on. I also have to cook up the swede, so I will probably make buttered swede with that, a dip and some vegetable soup.

OLIVE TREE


December 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment