Friday 23 December 2016

LOVE TIPS SOUP

I am having what I call a finish up day today, it's a day when I have to finish up some food so that it is eaten while it still can be eaten. Today, is what I shall call my "Love Tips Soup'. The power of healing foods, enough for two.

Eight asparagus
2 small potatoes
Half an onion
Bunch of Dill
Half of Lemon
Butter
Heaped desert spoon of flour
Goats milk
Black pepper to taste

Gently saute your onions in the butter with the two potatoes sliced very small and thinly. Cover with water, let the vegetables simmer and then include your eight asparagus. Remember to cut off the stringy ends and discard them. Cut the asparagus into small pieces and include into the soup with half a lemon.

I removed the skin of the lemon, cut the lemon over the soup prior to placing it into the soup, with a bunch of dill, also cut small. When the vegetables are soft, then you can include some goats milk with the flour. I like to put my goats milk over the flour, mix it up prior to including it into the soup.

Include some black pepper to taste also. You can include cream if you prefer, although goats milk is great for the back. The lemon is for your Vit K, and helps the brain to assimilate Vit C. Although its great for a different flavour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nxhrxTvbRU

When the soup is ready you can put it into your blender, although it is lovely as it is.

You can serve your soup with grated cheese, or roasted breadcrumbs, and sprinkle it with some more fresh dill. Dill is a great herb for increasing your appetite and it has a beautiful flavour. Asparagus are known as love tips, so love tips soup from Lotus Feet it is today.

Asparagus is also lovely with salmon and couscous, that is one of the dishes that I had to eat the evening prior to surgery.

My nutrient drink today is pomegranate, and pomegranates remind me of Israel, as that was the last fruit that I was given just before I left Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment