Sunday 25 December 2016

FESTIVAL of LIGHTS Message

We continue with the message of the Spirit of Grace, the virtue of Grace, and Patience. What I have been looking at this year, what else have I been looking at? I've been looking at 'Commitment' in different realities, "Commitment" that a mother makes to her children, and the commitment that children have to their parents.

I saw the "Commitment" of the nurses in the hospital and their caring fully for yours truly, they were asking questions. I also viewed the "Commitment" to doing the will of God.

This year the Rose Water came in for the healing of people, and it is also used in cooking rice in India. It is lovely to put on your face, and you can also put it in the bath. The Rose Water reminds me of the Sisters of the Rose, that I was divinely guided with whilst I was in Australia in 1999.

A group of women came together to meditate upon, and receive divine guidance to share. The divine message received at that time was that the Sisters of the Rose would come after the new millennium began. The Sisters of the Rose, from ancient times, and after the new millennium began Jesus said, that it would begin as it ended in ancient times.

So it was we passed the rose around, and sent each other roses in emails. So I find it interesting that a over a decade later the roses are full on this holiday. I gave Roses, and I received roses in different realities.

RYA 

Sisters of the Rose 

Four hearts, in four directions. 

Scan gifted to Rya in Israel. I must send her the original, all in divine timing. 


Nostradamus also provided a quatrain that mentioned the Rose, and prior to the first mission to Israel I was briefed on how to find the location for the gathering on the holy hill in northern Israel, that I was too look for a specific type of rose and a horse. The holy gathering was held in the location where the Son of God was born, a sacred place of great beauty.

Anyway back to today, the second day of Chanukah, I would like to share about how important it is that people that are recovering from surgery eat the correct foods to give their bodies boosters.



It is important that what they eat is light, full of light, energy and nutrients. So for instance, my light lunch today, is smoked salmon with black pepper, fresh lemon juice and fresh dill for increasing appetite. My plate includes, some cream cheese with garlic and herbs, some taramasalata, and some guacamole, with some brown seed bread with some white grapes.

TARAMASALATA 

A great European Greek dip, rose coloured. 

My view is that in the UK, the elderly, and people that have had operative procedure are not being fed properly for their healing process. As Sophia used to say, a little bit of what you fancy does you good, and she always ate fresh home cooked food. When I make guacamole, I just add some mayonnaise to the mashed avocado. My mother Lily, was a great cook, but it was her daughter that introduced her to avocado's, taramasalata, humous, and leeks. Food that a woman that was born during WW2 had not been given to eat.

GUACAMOLE 

The elderly also like cheesecake, as it is easy for them to digest. That is very important, foods that are easy to digest, and food that is easy on the intestines. Food that is full of nutrients.

I don't have an oven at the moment, so I have put a chicken on a hob in a large pan, with swede, potatoes, carrots, and onions, with garlic. Plenty of garlic to keep the colds away. I might include some green cabbage when it is nearly cooked.

What else am I cooking today? I have to cook up my aubergine, and aubergine dip is also delicious, another Greek dip. Although, I also have to finish up some tomatoes, so I am going to cook a dish with aubergine, tomatoes, onions, garlic, and butter beans. Butter beans are excellent for nutrients, when was the last time that you ate butter beans?

Eat for health prosperity, eat healing foods, specially for your specific boosters that your body requires, and enjoy the creative journey and exploring your natural intuitive talents.

In 2016, 1950's women were being called to look at their estrogen levels, and to eat food that boosts their estrogen.

Yesterday, the Holy Mother gave a lovely message, she said, "You gave them something very powerful, you gave them yourself".

Great news from Wikileaks, on the 23rd it was reported that Julian's internet as been restored.

https://twitter.com/search?q=wikileaks&src=typd


No comments:

Post a Comment