Saturday 11 June 2016

POWER of ART





In the past we have shared how it has been found scientifically that art can heal.




In this article from the BBC they're now sharing how art helps people that have a 'terminal' condition.

At the Hospice in Glasgow, they have a creative arts service where patients can explore their creativity and they say that gives people a 'measure of control back in their lives, at what is a difficult time'.

One of the patients, 54 year old, John Jones said, 'It's relaxation and doing something different. It keeps your mind occupied and away from things. Your mind is not centred on anything other than what you're doing'. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-36498969





I began painting in 2012, and it has been a wonderful journey of self-discovery and spreading the paint. Sometimes it came after seeing the power of colourful visions or energy appear before me as the wings above did. Then there were times when I was compelled to spread the paint for individuals to help them with their healing and breakthroughs, especially mandala art.

Its wonderful to be able to gift an original artwork in appreciation, as a blessing, and most of my paintings are A4, although sometimes I do paint at A3 size. Sometimes I paint for people, children, nations, charities, sometimes I spread the colour just when I am compelled to paint, for no specific reason. Then afterwards its purpose is revealed, I haven't been painting in 2016, due to not being able to scan the new paintings at home.

I have to get the technology sorted out, and that has not been my priority. My priority has been health and the nutrients, and sharing the messages and dreams. Staying focussed overcoming the different health situations; as they manifest on a daily basis.

I found the colours and shapes that emerged interesting, as I never planned what I was going to paint or what the finished painting would look like. I just allowed the painting to express itself with these hands.

Sometimes the paintings were prophetic, and sometimes I received divine guidance while painting. Even given names for some of the paintings. I've really enjoyed allowing the colour to flow into my life again after a 'traumatic' experience, and I know in my heart that painting will always be in my life now. As it has become an integral aspect of working miracles with the power of colour, design and shape.

While I was writing this blog post I could smell beautiful smells, it is possible to smell beauty, the beauty of flowers, the beauty of healing oils, the beauty of painting and it is an aspect of life, that brings you right back to who you are, a creative, sentient being. A spiritual being that can smell the beauty of life and living it. I can smell coconut again. Blessings in abundance.

What did you have for breakfast, was it colourful and full of nutrients?

I had some rolled oats, with sunflower, pumpkin and chia seeds and walnuts. Sultanas, coconut, and a little milk with liquorice powder in it. It was delicious.

What else can I have today? Avocado and my first painting of an avocado was in 2012. That was one of the paintings spread for a woman that was having some serious health issues.

I have some carbonara and I began cooking it with onions and fresh ginger in butter and olive oil last night. When the pasta was done, I included the grated cheese and two eggs with some milk. Then the cooked onions and fresh ginger was included afterwards. I am having a real fresh ginger booster in this timeline, just to see how much difference it can make.

Everyday is a new adventure of creativity, whether it is with healing foods or spreading the paint. I even began to crochet again, and goodness, its the first time that I have done crochet since my son was a baby, and I made his beautiful circular wrap and some of his baby clothes prior to his birth, 33 years ago. Picking up the crochet hook again, it was like I had never stopped doing it. The crochet hook also came back into my life again in 2012, with the power of the art.

I have some square Jacobs crackers and some brie with mango pickle, if I can get my appetite going. I seem to be off food again at the moment. It is often the case that when this empath is off her food, then there is 'talk of a war on the planet', or people are 'warring' against each other. Like they do during elections in America, and as in what happened in Tel Aviv earlier this week.

Lemon also has a powerful impact on the appetite, so make sure that you don't have too much lemon as it can quell your appetite to eat. Everything in moderation, boosting your specific nutrients when you require them.





No comments:

Post a Comment