Saturday 4 June 2016

ELVIN Message

I managed to find some Liquorice powder for cooking, I also managed to find some leaves for making tea and cooking, grown in England too. After that I was given the smell of 'Coconut', and the message, ELVIN. So I shall make sure that I have some coconut today.

No coincidence then that the Chipmunks have an ELVIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vunE8ihb1nw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F31LmTAHoNo

What was shown to me again yesterday? I was shown that if I am willing to 'DE PRES' ZION, they're more willing to help financially. Sorry Conservatives, I have to live in the heart of integrity, I have no choice, I have to live the truth of the Dharma, its righteous. Tzadikim. 

Our Chipmunks can dance the dance of life. 

The other message that I received during the meeting was 'They don't care', ( I already knew that) that is typical of the people that have Saturn in Scorpio, and the Conservatives that have had a huge impact on the psyche of the children that were born in the 1980's. The combination of immigration and holding down wages for that generation has impacted so greatly that they 'detest' the political class yet many do not 'protest' it. 

Those children have seen how the conservatives have impacted upon the lives of their families, their education, jobs, relationships, everything. They know that they were taxed to the hilt when in a job, and that generation hold 'contempt' for the politicians that took opportunities away from the children with their social engineering.  

So much so - that a whole generation of children have no attachment to whether they live or die, they have no attachment to the planet on which they live. They have no attachment to physical reality. A generation of children that couldn't afford the cost of a relationship, home or family that many Conservatives took for granted. 

Did your social experiment work to turn children off from living life to the full? You turned technology on for them though didn't you? Technology that 'captivated' those children. If only we knew then what we know now, children cooked in the pressure continuously. 

If you are willing to take their pharmaceuticals they will also help you financially, no Corporations, I have to live in the integrity of my spiritual being. Just because they removed the pensions of 1950's women, doesn't mean that they can have our Christ given authority of being. Were you given excellence and the will to excel during your life? Were you given the ability to be extraordinary, as extraordinary people do extraordinary things. Were you given the Spirit of wisdom to show you the way, and how were you blessed by it? 

Did you listen to your elders that were born in a different era, or did you think that you knew it all in your 30's? Do you seriously think that 'intelligence is a curse' as the Saturn in Scorpio children speak of it? Or did you truly comprehend what life is for and realise your reason for being? The meaning of life is to find out the meaning of life, most people don't get to that point until they reach their 40's when reality kicks in. 

ELVIN can be a given first name or surname. 

EL VIN, Nigel Farage likes his red wine doesn't he? He cried when he spoke of his children, and the impact his life and career has had on them. A man with a reason for being, a man that championed the cause for the children of the future. The future of the nation! 

I can't call Nigel Farage a Conservative, I can call him a man of our nations heart. Like Princess Diana that chose to be our Queen of Hearts in compassionate actions and deeds. I was writing about a leaving card that I was given in my first serious job that really kick started by first career today. 


JOHN 



When the managing director wrote, 'Have a bleeding heart, don't leave us'. How John's words impacted upon the life of a teenager and what that manifested in life, relationships, career and family. 

Words are powerful and much more powerful than most people realise. The difference between children that were blessed with the power of love in the work place, compared with the children that were not. How the power of love in the workplace impacted on the careers and success of those children. 

Different generations have created different realities, different opportunities and different careers.

Where did many of the 1980's children start work? McDonalds where everything is disposable, including people. 




I dedicate that painting to John because he had a huge and powerful impact upon my life and consciousness of my heart. After that I always found it hard to leave any reality. I found out that the grass is not always greener at a very young age, and sometimes what you might think is progress, a step up, or a better job, isn't at all. If there was ever a company that shared their heart with me, it was then, when they gave me their heart of love to go with me with their blessings. It was a high standard for other companies to meet afterwards. Integrity of the heart and pure intention. 

It manifested throughout my life, and in a different career, when I became a spiritual teacher, I was compelled to give my Reiki healing students a heart to take with them. The heart that I had blessed and gifted, had a powerful message for them all, just like the heart that John had given to me. I often bought my mother hearts too, as a reminder of what it was all about, the heart of love. For if you love what you do in life, you are indeed successful at it. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment