Thursday 30 June 2016

BIRD PAINTING



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aWEhNqnjuY

HaShem as spoken in recent days and he spoke of what they had done had been 'Brutal', and he also spoke of 'Disgust' while I was trying to walk on the' injury.'

If we look at the word 'Disgust' it is associated with heart rate and the decreasing of it. That then reminds me of David John Green, and what they did to him, and the coroner found him to be innocent of what they had arrested him for in 2013. Within days of his release he passed over, his heart rate had been decreased. That case was going to be investigated by the IPCC, although they have a backlog of investigations. 

So is there any news on ecological self-sustainability? Putin's Russia as banned GMO in Russia. 

https://www.rt.com/politics/348980-upper-house-approves-ban-on/

While I was painting, spreading the paint it was like painting grass, and it reminded me of the grassroots, although when the painting photograph was taken of it, it looks like a huge bird, like a Peacock with a large plumage. So just for today let us call this painting Peacock. 


PEACOCK 



What can I do that is positive, I can paint, I can do my utmost to repair the 'damage' to my home,  I can refresh it, make it white, clean and bright, and then locate some of the best of my paintings, the walls of salvation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment