Friday 10 June 2016

JETHIMADH POWDER

Last night I could smell coconut, then this morning I had the dream of the dream interpretation to do with America. Then after that my Jethimadh (Mulethi) Powder arrived with the liquorice herbs, that is the Indian name for it.

Very pleased with it, especially as someone I know said she does like liquorice, and it can be taken for so many different ailments. Historically, I have eaten liquorice sweets in small amounts for my back, although my dad gave me liquorice for other health reasons. It is better if you can have the leaves, the herbs or powder.

As I shared previously, it is used in both Chinese and Indian medicine and in times gone by in English medicine in the 18th-19th century.

I just had some milk with a sprinkle of the powder in it, and as I like the taste of liquorice, it was lovely. It would be great in warm milk instead of chocolate. Although the cooking journey with it shall be fun and creative. It would go lovely with rice.





After the dream, the leaves for healing the nations, and liquorice powder arrived. I was then given a wift of a smell of fruity healing oils, after my son had gifted. There is a fruity healing oil that is important for after operative procedure, although it is very expensive. Liquorice is also important for rejuvenation of the body after operative procedure, especially where any pharmaceuticals have been involved. Liquorice root was often recommended for oral conditions, including for sore throats and glands. 

My appetite as been off the last couple of days so have had very little to eat. 

All I had yesterday was half a banana, and a bowl of homemade soup that was in the fridge that had ginger, turmeric and sweet potato in it. 



This morning I had two boiled eggs with some buttered crackers, snacked on some sultanas, and some sliced potatoes cooked in butter and olive oil with half a wrap. Now my glasses of milk before bed. Had a hot bath, coconut oil on my face, and neck, with some jasmine oil. I certainly require some rejuvenation to get my appetite back.

Other natural remedies from India, this video is about ear infections.



'All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace. In righteousness you will be established'. Isaiah 54:13-14.

Tzadikim

Blessings in abundance to you all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment