Friday 8 April 2016

WATERCRESS ON SHABBAT

As featured earlier this week the Coq10 enzyme is on with the English mustard cress for more oxygen. My appetite as been off again since I had my teeth cleaned at the dentist and still doing inversion therapy.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/coq10-enzyme.html

Although I did manage an avocado salad with marinated herring this week with a slice of bread.

A home made nutrient drink of fresh blueberries.

Sausages, onions and sweet potatoes with baked beans. As my gran Sophia used to say, a little bit of what you fancy does you good.



Mustard watercress salad with coleslaw, two cloves of garlic, dill, chives, and olive oil with cream cheese and ryvita.

2 hot cross buns.

I had some jellies and liquorice for my back.

I shall have to boil up some eggs to put in the fridge to snack on, as I do like a boiled egg with ryvita and cream cheese with garlic and herbs for breakfast. Go to work on an egg!

Two mornings I had a small bowl of rolled oats, with sultanas, fennel, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. One was with cows milk, the other was goats milk.

Next salad will definitely include more mustard water cress, dill, chives, cucumber, I fancy some grated carrot and sultanas and probably some marinated herring and cream cheese.

That sums up my week of nutrients. I forgot to take St John's Wort for my back and my starflower oil, so I have to get back onto that too.

Hopefully my appetite will improve again tomorrow, as dill does improve the appetite, in the past my appetite used to go when there was talk of a war. Although it happens much more often now.

I am also thinking about growing my own watercress because it is easy to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment