Sunday 24 April 2016

Protecting Your Name

There was an appearance in my bedroom last night behind the light box at my feet in front of the window. A small, slim figure, with lovely bushy hair.

He was wearing a white high collared shirt underneath a sleeveless jumper. He was holding a cane in front of him across his body. The trousers that he was wearing were like those that you would see in the American TV film series ROOTS.

I knew that it looked like the musician, singer and songwriter Prince, yet he was very humbly dressed like when my mother appeared before me, after she passed over, she was also humbly dressed.

The figure that I saw, the Spirit of Prince had white light coming from his mouth, as in the light of purity in communication. As I looked up at him on my right, while I was laying in my bed, what I saw changed.

The appearance had transformed into what was clearly Father Christmas with a white beard, an older man and the white light was also coming from his mouth. I took from it that something happened at Christmas and Christmas was a time of passing over in our family.

When I looked at the Roots trailers, there is a trailer called, 'Protecting Your Name' and that is exactly what Prince tried to do, protect his name and the authority of his creative work. We can say that the original TV series had a huge impact upon the African-American musical community, as did Prince himself. An excellent musician and very talented young man, that had so much to give.



Today I watched Stevie Wonder speak of him with tears on his cheeks. He wasn't able sing or play one of his songs, due to the depth of his love for what he called the love. At least he was able to say 'I love you' to his friend before he passed over, his friends have taken this passing hard. Whereas Obama was laughing when he spoke of it in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTkprnw-IWY

His family have asked for blessings and prayers to comfort the family and friends at this sensitive time.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/publicist-princes-remains-cremated-233150031.html




Pictures and videos of the private service, including purple boxes given to fans. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556673/Pictured-moment-Prince-s-ashes-carried-waiting-car.html

This painting was originally called USA, I will dedicate it to Prince.

Artwork A4 

Then I looked at the news and another musician had passed over, a musician influential from the Congolese. Rumba, Papa Wemba, collapsed on stage age 66. May both musicians rest in peace. 





No comments:

Post a Comment