Saturday 30 April 2016

ANTI-OXIDANT SUPER FOODS

Following on from the Isaiah 54 prophecy and the 'diamond finger' dream earlier in the week. With the message that followed in respect of 'anti-cancer', 'antioxidants'. We have another reminder for you on cloves that are good for the mouth. Although coconut oil is also excellent for cleaning the teeth, and soothing the mouth and its delicious to taste, and leaves a lovely flavour in the mouth.

If you have any tooth ache I also recommend a dab of tea tree oil around the tooth, tea tree oil really is a wonder oil, and you can also put it on the soles of your feet, after a warm bath massage it in with some massage oil, put on some nice warm socks and it works a treat !


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11jKOjhsij8

I'm really into blueberries at the moment, so it was blueberries and mango yoghurt this night. My blueberries came from Morocco and they are doing good with their farming. The blueberries came from the Iceland food shop and they're the best 'I've had so far. They even deliver to your door and you can get fresh and or frozen, so I am stocked up with berries.



This was also a great recipe for smoothies from Morocco. Avocado, almonds, dates and sultanas. Lovely. Its best to soak the almonds over night and you can soak the dates and sultanas too! A wonderful nutrient drink with everything that you require for a day. Avocados and almonds are expensive, but I do try to eat them every week. My son bought me avocados this week in his food shop, so I was blessed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment