Monday 4 April 2016

April 7 'Day of Belief'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TKcep-E-I

It certainly looks like the establishment are going to have to change their 'belief'. I can't agree with you on Trump as he is part of the establishment. He's probably got off-shore accounts in Panama with the Clintons. As far as the UK is concerned, the medical profession are certainly in a crisis and so is education and the welfare state. 

The 1802 Earth date is interesting and that era coming to an end in 2020. That's also the year that the MP's are moving out of the Houses of Parliament. 

I don't have hardly any earth in my birth chart, my chart is mostly air, fire and water. 

New moon and new beginnings, new astrological year, new budgets year, etc etc. First quarter of the new financial year begins, so no surprise that the Panama papers are in the news and journalists are ready to go global on the first publications of the information that will certainly impact upon many countries. 



So there is a lot going on in the financial world that is being rocked at the moment, as more and more is coming into the light of day for people to see who is involved financially and who is pulling the strings. It will be interesting to watch the rest of 2016 evolve, concentrate and focus on what is most important to you as an individual and in so doing, that can also help others. 

I'm not planning on doing anything new, although I would like my home redecorated, if I had the money to get it done. My focus is certainly health and that which applies to it. So we will have to see what we can get done next to improve the situation, apart form that I would like a new hair cut and I have to have a new oven and a new fridge. All the old kitchen appliances have gone out with the old year, apart from the juicer that survived. 

Don't ask for much do I, perhaps I should start asking for more.  New beginnings and fresh starts, I shall ponder upon it. 

Nutrient drink today is blueberries, almonds, a banana and some milk, I had to include milk because it was a bit thick in consistency. It probably could have done with less almonds in it and I preferred the blueberry drink that I did previously. Plenty of manganese today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment