Thursday 18 September 2014

Veera Amiantos

Since the weekend, Jesus said, 'Veera'', a few times. In linguistics, the word can be found in Finnish, and also in Sanscrit. It can mean 'brave' and reminds me of the Rev 12 timeline, when Archangel Michael spoke of the brave souls, and I was blessed to share about the brave hearted, and the Lion  hearts. In Latin, the word means, 'true'. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U

The word 'True', appears in the Isaiah prophecy.

He said, “Surely they are my people, children who will be true to me”; and so he became their Savior.
In all their distress, he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them, all the days of old. Isaiah 63:8-9

Art can come in many different realities, and this knitting link mentions, Veera Valimaki - Colour Affection. A friend knits for babies in Africa. I didn't get on with knitting when I was young, I loved crochet, I found it so easy and enjoyable to do. It is true from a child always contented with the simple things of life.

http://knittingintranslation.com/tag/veera-valimaki/

The knitting link also mentions, 'Ani kofetzing = I am jumping' and that reminds me of the messages that were received about 'Kriss Kross.'  Yesterday, when I was in the local surgery, a two year old little boy was jumping. He was so sweet, and there was a two year old little girl as well, and she had the iron in her hand. She was wearing a little pink dress, and a woolen coat of many colors, she looked gorgeous and he was wearing jeans. It was lovely to see them interact naturally, she was also singing to everyone.

So why are children showing me jumping, and the iron. On the ironing board, is the post, and the ironing. So it is time to jump into love with that. 

I remember I shared earlier in the year, how I have been known to 'Jump into love'. Its a good job, that I can swim, for as the LORD said, 'Your love is as deep as the ocean, and as tall as a tree'. A tree of life, and all her paths are peace. Proverbs 3.

The 'unlocking', has been going well, we've unlocked the make-up, after that a letter with a financial surprise was opened. blood tests and the heart test was perfect. 

Today, the sharing has included 'Amiantos', and it is a Greek word, a beautiful word. 

http://biblehub.com/greek/283.htm

In this video you can see the natural waterfall of Amiantos, and how the water pours out of the rock, the undefiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOzhnOop8g


ISLAND



WEDNESDAY, 7 DECEMBER 2011

Radha Divine Conduct Radha Krishna

In addition to our recent post on Rada as mentioned in the book of Genesis. One can also describe it as a 'manner of conduct'. [1] In Hebrew the word rada is also spelt with h the same as the Indians Radha. In the book of Solomon, Song of Songs. 

My dove, my undefiled, is but one; the only one of her mother; she is the choice one of her that bare her: the daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.[3]



http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/radha-conduct-radha-krishna.html


No comments:

Post a Comment