Saturday 27 September 2014

I WILL SURVIVE

It feels like there has been a passing, I was smelling flowers when I wrote about Ringo Starr and his 'Peace Rocks' campaign. It was like being in a garden with roses. The message that I received was 'I will survive', and that is definitely a ladies song.

A song that I sang and danced to on many nights, we did get through it with the power of love, the dance, the music and the songs. The flowers for healing the nations. I had a silk chiffon blue dress this color, and design, it cost about fifteen pounds from an antique shop. It was beautiful to dance in, and a friend has a photograph of me wearing it. The 1980s, those were the days they were.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFcFM61zGkw

HeartflowersHeartflowers

On a health level, the 80's were about recovery from cancerous cells, marriage, depression resulting from it, the birth of my son, and a rebound relationship. The cancerous cells came back, after I gave birth, then an operation happened, I was called into emergency. 

I live in self-disclosure with humanity, to aid the therapeutic process of humanity.

I had 48 hours to get my head around being taken into hospital, they cut me inside. I should've insisted upon being returned to London; to the laser surgeon who worked on my body for two years. 

While I was in hospital, the father of my son took everything that was in my personal and business bank accounts. He tampered with the car, so that it couldn't be used for me to learn to drive. 

What a journey that was, I sold two cars that I couldn't drive, my car, and the car that I bought for him, and the business. 

The star was indeed born, during the first saturn return, and a new journey in life began.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGvhVqa71_I


The LORD spoke to me last night, and he spoke of a surprise that was waiting for me, so I went to check my ELIAKIM email account, and sure enough. There was a wonderful surprise from a blessed spiritual Dutchman, that he sent in July 2014. A miracle indeed, and now I am enabled with the will of the Lute of Lovingkindness, 'Feet Over Head'. Jesus divinely guides the journey of his mashiach.

I will be able to have his wish for me to have an Inversion Table for my back. Hence, anew journey becomes, new discoveries in mutual reception, anew learning curve. Its an exciting incentive, and a rainbow of hope. Miracles are so empowering, the empowerment that unlocks new potentiality.


SPIRITUAL PATH OF MASHIACH

Painting gifted to Ho Anu, in Holland.

I have asked my son to decorate my bedroom, so that everything can be fresh and beautiful for the new healing work with the inversion table. It will be fascinating to see what transpires, rose pink as been chosen, pink, the color of love.

Proverbs 3 shares with you, that there is no comparison to wisdom, she is a tree of life and all her paths are peace, more precious than rubies. The noble woman of character, wisdom, the best return on investment. The woman that was victorious, the wondrous woman from heaven.


BODHISATTVA


Lotus Feet in Sydney, Australia

The business woman, that followed her heart and divine guidance received to live the dream. A spiritual woman that travelled through the heavens, and was sent to many countries. The international aspects of the great work, that crossed the new frontiers of healing consciousness.

A woman that became a recluse in recent years for divine purpose, the divine plan that unfolded for mashiach. Daughter Zion who defended the 'oppressed', with the power of her magnanimous love, righteousness, faithfulness, the glory of the LORD and his Son.

Salvation is at the gates of daughter Zion, and these Lotus Feet are now going to take a walk, to one of those gates that I dreamed of. The sky is blue, the sun is shinning, its a heat wave in the UK.

The bodhisattva that returned, and wrote love beyond measure. 

As this twice born used to say, 'Onwards and upwards'.

And the original teaching of Jesus, those that are worthy, fund his true followers, that are worthy to be funded. The spiritual son in Holland, and yours truly, are testimony of the fact, that this teaching is true, pure and holy. 

We are the light and love of the testimony of the givers, and its spiritual law, humanity has indeed been blessed. Remember the Virgin oil, and the 60 pounds of flour mentioned in the scripture, remember what Elijah and Jesus said about the flour and the oil. 

Make sure you've got it, and hold wisdom's fast close to your heart. Always remember how far we were willing to go for you, humanity, how far we were willing to go, for magnanimous love to become a reality for you. To help humanity to comprehend what it really means to be a miracle worker, and healer of consciousness.

Wisdom is a tree of life, and just as she was worthy to fund those that had the least, she in turn was funded by the worthy, when she had nothing. The spiritual law of the LORD is awesomeness, to show humanity his true, pure and holy intentions.


No comments:

Post a Comment