Monday 22 September 2014

Lamar Hawkins Florida

It was reported last week that another American child committed suicide. 

A 14 year old who had been bullied for years committed suicide at his Florida middle school last week. Lamar Hawkins, Jr. died from a single gunshot wound to the head. He was found in a bathroom stall late Wednesday evening at Greenwood Lakes Middle School in Lake Mary, Florida. 


Legally, it comes under what is known as 'procurement of suicide'. The question is what was a gun doing in school. In the 90's, Japan had the highest rate of depression and youth suicide in the world. 

Australia and New Zealand combined, had the second highest rate. When wisdom did some research in Australia, I discovered that there were a lot of absent parents during teenage years in Asia-Pacifica. 

Instead of quality time with parents, children were being given money and things to replace it. Eleven year olds were even being left alone, while their parents went away for the weekend. Do parents have any comprehension of how devastating that can be for a child. 

Turn your hearts to the children, or face the consequences for not doing so.

GREEN CROSS


Teenage years are exceptionally important, the time when parents and or parent are required to give their children their utmost attention, and purest intention. 

Life circumstances ensured that I was there for my son, the business had been moved home, enabling me to be there most of the time. 

We also spent a year away traveling together in Australia, I took him away at an important time in our lives. It was quality time, and we shared a lot, reviewing everything, in our sanctuary of peace, away from the world, that we had once known. 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCsZNalcaXM

The life, happiness and peace of my son, was more important than financial assets and or education. I did not send my son away to school at a tender age, I kept him close to my heart. He was number one in my life.

I can put my hand on my heart and say, I did my best, Angels Healing Trust. Compassionate hearts can really change the world. Children are from heaven, and deserve the best of our love and quality time.

At the start of this year, a teen alert was issued, was the testimony of warning distributed internationally. 

Wisdom is cute, she had to be as gentle as a dove. Are you ready for wisdom America, are you ready for the paths of peace, and the tree of life. Will you hold her fast and keep her. How about you England, Europe and Asia-Pacifica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c24g4xZhHXQ

Absence never did make wisdom's heart grow fonder.

May Lamar rest in peace.

Such a little angel, may he always be enfolded in the arms of love.

Turn your hearts to the children, as the LORD commands.

The children are at the end of their endurance, 

Lamar is another reminder of that fact.


1 comment:

  1. How many more reminders are required. Its happening everyday, this time a mother and child in Slough, UK.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29326572

    ReplyDelete