Tuesday 23 September 2014

TECHNOLOGY ALERT

While bathing, I dozed off, and I had a dream. In the dream the technology software had been impacted  upon by the younger generation. It was email software, Microsoft software, and I use an Apple computer. I was very cross at what happened, and went berserk at my son, due to the sheer amount of data that had gone. 

As it happens, my computer was hacked at the beginning of the year, so I've been unable to use the email software on my computer. Hence, the dream must be relating to an event that isn't to do with me. Like having the dream of the children in and outside of the courtroom.

Having a dream about the software, could indicate an event at a Microsoft technology location. 

After the dream, when I was wide awake, I was given the word, 'EPICURE' and that people like my epicure. Like epic cure! 

There is an 'Epicure Restaurant' in Paris, and Epicurus was an ancient Greek philosopher. 




In Greek, Epikouros, and it means 'ally'. Epicurus advocated humane treatment for patients that included healing foods and massage. 'Pleasure as an absence of suffering'. Having a bath is always a pleasure.

I like that, I do enjoy a good massage, and I did put some healing oils in the bath. Lavender and Geranium. I've also been pondering on having some aromatherapy massage or shiatsu in recent days. 

My body could definitely do with it. Excellent progress is being made. 

Epicurus also advocated living in seclusion in community with friends, in addition, to being 'obscure', and 'anonymous'. Hence, Microsoft could have a surprise coming from the anonymous group. 


'As an ethical guideline, Epicurus emphasized minimizing harm and maximizing happiness of oneself and others:
It is impossible to live a pleasant life without living wisely and well and justly, and it is impossible to live wisely and well and justly without living a pleasant life. Natural justice is a symbol or expression of usefulness, to prevent one person from harming or being harmed by another.'

***********************************

In addition, there are solar tornado's, another oil spill in North Dakota, and a lot of volcanic activity in Italy.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCpZQ5iPOk8

2 comments:

  1. How many more reminders are required. Its happening everyday, this time a mother and child in Slough, UK.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29326572

    There has also been a lockdown reported at Fort Carson in the USA. The military and computers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I've had this dream. I've been signed out automatically by Skype.

    The media are writing about an IT 'Shellshock Superbug'.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/shellshock-criminals-may-already-be-exploiting-biggest-ever-computer-bug-9758146.html

    ReplyDelete